Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another print update.

So I've been working on my linoleum for the past couple weeks. Trying to keep myself from slicing my hand is pretty scary but I'm doing well so far. I'm pretty sure I'm going to name it Georgia. Linoleum printmaking is pretty scary. At least with Scratchboard you see the result of the line right away, with linoleum you have to wait until you print it. Our poor art teacher is horrified one of us may slice our face off bless her heart. We also recently moved seats in art class and I just happen to be sitting next to the loud girls who do nothing but gossip and talk about how horrible their life is. I'll see if I can move.
I've also joined WetCanvas! My username is Orcinus. I'm trying to be as proper as I can on my blog and my WetCanvas but I'm a teenager, so I may not be super proper at all times. Heh.
PS. For all the artists on Blogger: Am I the only one who loves art stores? When you first enter it, the smell of pencil shavings is the best thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment