Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anthro

Since it clearly says in my bio that I am an Anthropomorphic artist, I think I should post an example of what my art looks like.

Anthropomorphic art is better known as "furry art," but I prefer calling them Anthros. I'm not a furry, but I enjoy drawing them. I'm slowly learning how to draw humans since I really want to learn. Do you know what that means? I get to become the creeper artist who stares at people and sketches them down! It's okay, I'm an artist.
I do not own this character, it was a Secret Santa I made for someone (I have permission to post it now).
It's cropped strangely because there were size requirements for the Secret Santa and if I didn't show the other page of my book, it wouldn't fit the requirements. Is she naked? Nope, well technically not. Fur ≠ Naked.


I never did come up with a good title for this piece...

No comments:

Post a Comment